English III

English is an universal language, most schools nowadays need their students to have a certain level of proficiency, there is the importance of preparing us beforehand to have an important tool for the world of work that we will face in the future , the more knowledge and skills we can develop in life, the more possibilities we will have.

Imagen relacionada

For these reasons I consider that is important to learn a second language and to offer this type of approach in schools.

I leave  the videos we made throughout the semester:

In these two videos that are presented below, my work team and I provide a series of grammar rules and examples of how to use the present and past tenses:
  • Past tense explanation: 
  • Present tense explanation: 

















This third video is the realization of a section of the news about climate in Europe (or at least something like it):

Comentarios

  1. I agree with your point of view and I think learning English is something necessary for our future

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario